Uamp, finally an Amplifier we like
- We’ve always been on the lookout for ways to get better music on the go. We heard about amplifiers and have been looking for one which resonates with us – both design and functionality. It’s possible to get it at tech shops but where’s the umph in that?
We discovered Uamp in April 2015, a successful Kickstarter campaign by Joseph and Bartosz. We’ve been waiting for it to be ready ever since and we’re proud to finally introduce you to it! It’s a highly portable and tiny amplifier that produces the kind of premium quality audio you’d expect, from high end audio equipment used by audiophiles and sound producers.
Uamp is for everyone
- Uamp is for everyone, and works well with all headphones. Even if you use expensive headphones, you know you’ll need a more powerful amp for it to work well. It’s especially useful for you if you listen to music everywhere you go, on your daily commute to work, or if you’re working from your laptop. The output in mobile devices just doesn’t have enough clout, making it harder to hear your music in crowded places.
5 times more power
- Uamp boasts five times more power than the amp in an iPhone! It doesn’t just work well on high end headphones, it works with the standard white ear buds that come with your iPhone as well. It improves the sound quality, delivering a louder bass and less distortion. We’re personally using it and we can’t believe we’ve been listening to music without an amplifier for years.
- The downside of using Uamp on the go, or any sort of amplifier for that matter, is that you’d have an additional item to carry besides your device. But trust me, that slight inconvenience is nothing compared to the sound quality you’re going to get.
Different amplifying modes
- The different modes on Uamp also pushes your music experience a tad further by allowing you to adjust the level of frequency bands like the bass or treble in your audio, or switch to when you’re streaming music online. Better still, allowing you to customize your own setting!
Bass = RED
Bass + Treble = BLUE
Streaming EQ* = ORANGE
NO EQ = GREEN
Custom EQ = PURPLE (Yes, you can set your own EQ!)
*Streaming EQ is designed to specifically to enhance the sound of music streaming services like Pandora, Spotify, Youtube, iTunes Radio, iHearts Radio and many more.
Uamp can be used with
- iPhone (all models)
- iPod & MP3 Players
- Samsung Phones (Galaxy, Note, etc.)
- iPad/Android Tablets (all types & versions)
- Android Phones (all types & versions)
- Apple & Windows
- PC/Destop Computers
- Car Stereo AUX
- Size: 43mm(L) x 43mm (W) x 10.4mm (H)
Weight: 26 grams (0.9 Ounces)
Distortion: <0.01% THD (1KHz)
Input Impedance: 10KΩ
Battery: 16 Hour Battery Life, Rechargeable Lithium 210mAh
Compatible: 16-300Ω Headphones
It comes with
- Charging Cable
- Sticker Pack
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable
- Custom Soft Pouch
- Premium Audio Cable
- Detachable Clip
“The bottom line: you are missing out on great sound.”Joseph and Bartosz
- Uamp is currently going at an early bird price of $89! There’s only 10 sets of this, with 5 Black and 5 Silver. Once these are sold out, the second batch of orders will cost more, so get yours now!
About the Creators, Joseph and Bartosz.
With experiences being an electronics engineer, industrial designer and programmer, they’ve brought along their 8 years of DJ experience into making high-end audio technology accessible to everyone.